Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anxiety


Today has been great and very anxious day. I tried my best and yes I do feel betrayed and left alone but I thought I made the best of my situation and not just ruin my day. I did a great job in school today not my best but I definantly got through it. I've had my phone off for about three days now and it feels good to be free for a bit. I do have pracctice and hopefully can make it through that. I feel somewhat depressed and sad but I know I can definantly pull through and hopefully just get though with a smile. I'm pretty happy right now and thought about how much I need to accomplish and let tomorrow worry about itself. I'm such a great person inside out and wouldn't want anything more or less. I'm not the most beautiful or intelligent but I do the best I can. I know I can do better and i'm glad I can do what I do because some people aren't as blessed. I'm thankful for what I have even if I loose it there is always a reason behind why that just happens. I can't do anything but smile and make the world work for me. I know who I am and wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment