Lately I've been feeling like my whole world is falling apart and I don't know what to do to get things back together. I feel so alone in this world full of people, I just want the best and above the world for myself and to give myself a better life and reach out to others. I'm listening to Carry You Home by James Blunt and I'm completely in love with this song even though it talks about death. It some how speaks to me in ways I can't describe. It feels great to hear this song and it makes me look over my life and my good and bad decisions. It's okay to strive for the greatest and the best even when most don't believe in you or look at you as if you'd just fall right through the cracks. I'm not here to prove anyone wrong or make a big scene over nothing. I'm trying my best to do the right thing and make my self a true life for Christ. I'm in no way shape or form a perfect. Life goes on, time to live it, embrace, and love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment