Saturday, April 2, 2011

Better Day

So today I woke up and got ready to head to the gym. First time in two weeks and boy did I really need it. I absolutely love going to the gym, eating, and staying fit. My vegetarian diet has come along amazingly, but what I'm really looking forward to is seeing my love in a few weeks. Finally our 5 day vacation with each other before he deploys. I haven't really been social or wanting to be social because I've been wanting to really focus on my studies and be very successful. I still have math homework, psychology to finish studying for, and latin homework to do which I'll start after I finish this blog. UK plays UCONN tonight so I'm definitely watching the game. I hope and pray that they win, I'm not a huge UK sports fan, but I support my school that's for sure. My knee was starting to kill me on the cycling machine so I guess it's time to get that all wrapped up before it starts to swell too bad. I guess playing soccer for over a decade has worn my poor bad knee out, but it will all be okay. I keep having this bad thought that I'll loose my special engraved wedding band. I've lost my first ring my love ever gave me and that horrible when I had to make that phone call. I'm pretty sure I cried first before calling, it was a horrible mess and I didn't even get another ring until Valentine's day. My post today seems so sporadic because my mind is definitely homework bound right now. I've also been wanting to try some stuffed peppers and tonight for dinner I'm making a shrimp salad so hopefully it comes out great. My scripture for today is Isiah 54:17- No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
      And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
      You shall condemn.
      This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
      And their righteousness is from Me,”
      Says the LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment